How do I make a payment?
Payment plans are available in some instances. The State requires the Court charge an additional $25 if the payment plan exceeds the 30 day limit. This is a one time fee per violation.

A minimum payment of $50 can be made to the Municipal Court once the plea has been entered with the Judge; however, you must still stay within the guidelines established by all Payment Plan Agreements. If you do not plead on all charges shown on the citation by the appearance date, you may expect an arrest warrant to be issued and warrant fees will be added to the amount due.Pay Online

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a payment?
2. What is the fine for a particular offense?
3. How do I make a plea?
4. How can I keep this offense off my driving record?
5. Can I get a charge dismissed?
6. What do I do if a warrant has been issued?
7. What is the difference between a judgment and a verdict?
8. Can a judgment or verdict be appealed?
9. If I have a trial date set, can I request a continuance?
10. If I am a juvenile under the age of 17, do I have to bring a parent or legal guardian to court?