A right-of-way permit is required when there is an obstruction or work is being done in the public right of way. The public right of way includes streets, curbs, sidewalks, alleys and other rights of way dedicated to public use.

Submittal Requirements: (See right-of-way permit application for details)

  • Right-Of-Way Permit Application
  • Construction plans or drawings
  • Certificate of liability insurance listing City of Krum as certificate holder
  • Fee: $50. If sidewalk work is part of new construction, addition/expansion, or remodel/alteration, no permit application or fee is required.
Submittal Method: Right-of-way permit application and payment should be submitted in person.