Transferring & Turning Off Service

Having Service Turned Off
To have your service turned off, you will need to complete a Request to Turn Off Service form and bring it, along with a picture ID to City Hall. You may download the form from our website or contact City Hall for a copy.
Transferring Service from 1 House to Another in Krum
You will need to fill out a new application for your new residence, and fill out a turn off order for the residence that you are leaving.

Moving out of Krum
You will need to come in to the office with picture ID and fill out a turn off request. The form may also be faxed to you.